Unit Plan Writing Day With Jane Considine
Jane Considine’s English Unit Plans work inline with her award winning system, The Write Stuff. The Write Stuff is a system that will sharpen the teaching and learning of writing within your classroom. Research informed and evidence based, The Write Stuff will turn even the most reluctant writers into successful writers.
Details of The Write Stuff system are available within Jane Considine’s comprehensive and easy to follow book, The Write Stuff, which can be found here. The Write Stuff is also available as an in-depth online course, so you can learn at your own pace, details of which can be found here.
The unit plans created in the planning days will become part of the Jane Considine English Unit Plan Subscription, for more information and to purchase the unit plan subscription, click here.
Important – please read
How To Book:
- Please select the date you would like to attend by using the drop down menu, there are only 8 spots available per day
- Please select the date relevant to the Key Stage that you teach
- The workshop will run from 9am – 3:30pm (with breaks)
- Tickets are non-refundable within 2 working days of the event taking place
- The workshops will be hosted at our training centre in Mawsley, Northamptonshire and you will receive address details and further information no later than 2 weeks before the event is due to take place
- You will be required to purchase the relevant text ahead of the planning day
- Cost is £99 (+VAT) per delegate
- You will be required to have a copy of the text to participate in the planning day
- The unit plans will be based on the following:
28th September – EYFS – The Big Book of Bugs by Yuval Zoomer
14th October – KS1 – Text type TBC
11th November – KS2 – Text type TBC
If you have a question please email [email protected]