As a school that currently uses Jane Considine’s approaches to the teaching of writing, we would like to offer you the opportunity to attend this one-off special training day in January. The event has been designed as an affordable way for any new team members to get up to speed on Jane’s techniques and will also be perfect as a refresher for any of those staff that are currently using the techniques in school.
The course is based on Jane’s ‘The Write Way’ course. In addition to this will be the introduction of some brand new resources and ideas. All delivered in Jane’s unique, relevant, engaging and humorous manner.
The venue and timings of the day will depend on the uptake of places, but it will be in Northampton in a quirky venue. You can expect an excellent day of CPD for the whole staff team at an affordable price.
This course is for schools that have previously attended Jane’s writing CPD and would like to refresh their understanding and may have new team members that they will want to bring up to speed on Jane’s approaches to the teaching of writing.
This course will
This Course Will Include:
[mk_custom_list style=”f00c” margin_bottom=”30″ align=”none”]
- Guarantee improvement in writing results in your school.
- Provide a supportive structure to enable pupils to map out their writing and capture the process visually.
- Re-shape how you teach writing across Key Stage 1 & 2 so that it is a more practical hands-on approach.
- Strengthen subject knowledge of vocabulary, sentence structure and grammatical techniques to ensure higher attainment outcomes.
- Work as a refresher to Jane’s techniques and approaches to the teaching of writing.
- Get the whole team out for the day.
- This is a great opportunity to give your whole team a full day of CPD with Jane at a very affordable price. The day is designed to fulfil all new staff’s needs as well as work as a refresher for some of those that have attended Jane’s writing CPD training before. The day is based on the Write Way course, with plenty of additional ideas and resources.
Course Leader & Creator:
Jane is regarded as one the UK’s most respected people in Primary Literacy. Her delivery has been described as notably dynamic and energising.
Jane’s innovative approach and evidence based learning means her results through consultancy and public speaking are striking.
Feedback confirms that pupils progress and achieve, as a direct result of Jane’s methods. Her high quality literacy tools, resources and theory based thinking makes Jane a ‘one stop shop’ for any school requiring inspiration, fun, and of course tangible impact.
With over 40 publications to her name, now including her role as a children’s book author, thousands of teachers attending Jane’s events each year and her customised school based
To book your place on The Write Way School Trip email email@example.com